Burning Media Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: hi guys

Try burning at the slowest speed. What kind of discs are you using?

Also, don't use Nero...it just plain sucks. Use ImgBurn, or one of the many other free burning tools.

Crazy talk!!!

I love nero, the newer versions are a bit bloated but its an amazing tool and lets you do so much.

Nero is alright. But i have found that CDBurnerXP can do just about everything Nero can. Add into that things like Convertxtodvd and you have just about all the tools that Nero has. DVDShrink covers Nero Recode which covers the 3 main aspects of Nero that i mainly use.

Burning Rom - CDBurnerXP
Recode - DVDShrink
Vision - Convertx

The only other tool i would consider would be InCD but i can format my DVDRW's other ways. Nero is a good tool. But not the only solution anymore.

I renamed the thread. Hi Guys just wasnt appropiate.

I am recently experiencing problems burning dvds, before I used dvd shrink, nero 6 and dvdfab5 these 3 worked very well.
Noe I have downloaded nero8, and paid for dvdfab5, and experiencing heaps of problems. When I put a dvd in to burn eg dvd shrink for example it goes along the same as it used to however when I go to play the dvd
the end of the movie comes on first and then other parts come on and its all over the place.
Should I replace my burner which is 3 years old, down load nero6 and forget about nero8, some one please help. Thks

That doesnt sound like a Burner issue to me but more like a software issue.

Have you checked your system for spyware and all of that? Tried to uninstall the software in question and reinstall it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom