burning 90 min. cd-r's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironic thing is, ive never heard of a 74 minute CD, just 80 minute ones. guess you learn somethin new everyday

Jon Dough said:
Ironic thing is, ive never heard of a 74 minute CD, just 80 minute ones. guess you learn somethin new everyday

74 was the industry standard from the beginning of cd. they invented 80 min cd just a few years ago

So lets say my CD project is 5 minutes over the CD length. Like 85 minutes... I can overburn the project succesfully?

i wouldn't do anything with 90min CD-R's i'd try to find a different solution, what type of project is it?

Jon Dough said:
So lets say my CD project is 5 minutes over the CD length. Like 85 minutes... I can overburn the project succesfully?

Cut a few minutes off your mixtape

And you sound liek A DJ making mixtapes, if so, MIX FASTER :p

DJ-CHRIS said:
Cut a few minutes off your mixtape

And you sound liek A DJ making mixtapes, if so, MIX FASTER :p

yeah either speed up the pitch (alvin and the chipmunks) or cut out a song in the mix that you like the least

its actually my album

and changing the tracklisting is out of the question, I already have the inserts printed up

making a greater CDs than the usual isn't so difficult....
if it's still actual for you, then....
...I have made some of them quite successfully....
/i don't know, but You may find some 99min. /~850MB/cds....
....I found a few...
...I've about one & a half year old TEAC burner, and everything worked out well with Nero 6. /using overburn.... in the preferences You should set the max. overburn possible.../
.... and rock'n'roll over 90 min.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom