burn MP3 INTO CD CAN'T PLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

kopenhagen

In Runtime
I have Nero V 5, I have burnt some MP3 into my CD Audio, it works fine on my pc but not on my CD/tape player , there is no sound,music nothing!

the MP3 are from the WIN AMP,They are around 1 or 2 mb each , what did I miss here when I burn?

Thanks

most cd players cant read .mp3 format files from a disc. your computer can because its designed to read almost all data. you have to convert them all to .wav format for a cd player to read them....also, make sure when you burn them with Nero you burn it as an audio disc rather than a data disc. sometimes that can mess things up, even if the file is in the right format.

molsen said:
most cd players cant read .mp3 format files from a disc. your computer can because its designed to read almost all data. you have to convert them all to .wav format for a cd player to read them....also, make sure when you burn them with Nero you burn it as an audio disc rather than a data disc. sometimes that can mess things up, even if the file is in the right format.

Thanks, I burn into Audio CD, how do I convert into WAV? WHAT software? is it free ware or something?

dont. just burn the .mp3 files in 'audio cd' mode, and nero wil convert them for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom