built in monitor speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpspoons

Baseband Member
hi.
I have built in speakers into my monitor (tft1560a ), but im not sure how to get the speakers to work. At the mo i am using my headset (which is plugged straight into my sound card). Any ideas?

THanks.

P.S. Feel free to ask me any questions.

It should be as simple as plugging them into your sound card.
What happens when you plug it in? Does it need external power? Does it connect via USB as well as your Sound card? Did it come with any software?

hi.
My monitor is a plug n play monitor. It is connected to my pc (not my sound card) via a d-sub connection? It also has a slot to connect a dvi-d connection (although nothing is connected into there atm, and btw something i just realised is that i have a dvi-d connection on my sound card too, so is that the wire i need?). The power is connected through a wire i dont know the name of, but it connects into a "ac adapter"box which has another wire coming off it that connects into a normal electricity plug. Btw most of this is just stuff i read from the labels of the monitor stuff, so its probably wrong.

Thanks.

Ya, try connecting the dvi-d connection into your soundcard. Something has to go to your soundcard in order to get sound.

Just make sure you get a money back gaurantied cable. I dont want to be held responsible for you wasting money ! lol :D

lol considering i just got one for £2.99 that wond b a problem.

Oh and btw thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom