Bluetooth Headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagleboy

In Runtime
I just received my Jensen WBB100 Bluetooth headphones. These are NOT my primary headphones (Those would be my Sennheiser HD580 or my Etymotic ER-6 IEM's), however seem to be fantastic for the price. Sound is way better than the iPod earbuds, and they're bluetooth! I can't imagine how nice these will be in the darkroom.... no wires, easy to take on and off, I can fold them up and put them in the corner of my enlarger table while I'm not listening to music...

You get a bluetooth transmitter for your MP3-player (plugs into the line-out or headphone jack), and headphones. Both run on rechargable Li-ion batteries (~4.5 hours running time), and the headphones can be used with bluetooth enabled phones (they have a mic on them).

I got them for $50 + $6 shipping, and although the price has gone up a bit (now $57), it is still a GREAT deal for these bluetooth headphones. I figured I'd give anybody else the heads up before the price goes way up again (the cheapest price on pricegrabber.com is $167, so this is a HUGE deal. I caught this off of slickdeals.net
http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=202109272&adid=17662

I hope somebody else takes advantage of this deal... I'm happy with them so far (I've had them for ~4 hours)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom