Big sound problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

leakee_leak

Solid State Member
Hey, so i currently do not have any sound, my sound system works fine because i had it working on this computer for a while some how, i reinstalled the audio drivers and looked all around the web for fixes but i havent seen any that help me out, I'm using onboard realtek sound, heres it's info

Audio driver version: 5.10.0.5502
direct x version: directx 9.0c
Audio controller: HD Audio
Audio codec: ALC883

Whenever i start my computer realtek says "Information-A jack has been unplugged!" then it says "you just plugged a device into the audio jack!"

It does this until i shut down the computer. With that the image with the computer and speakers/headphones changes from 2/2.1 speaker to headphones on the computer monitor. It's really annoying and whatever i try to do it just wont go away and my sound will not come back insept for scratchy sounds, Some times the sound will work but it's always really really low even when i turn it up to max and the sub never kicks in, and of course the sound is all scratchy and horrible, theres nothing wrong with the speakers because both speakers and the sub work on my t.v, mp3 player, stero. So im asking for some help, Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom