Best Surround Sound Headset?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alsark

Beta member
I was wondering what the best surround sound headset would be to get is. I have recently gone through two normal USB headsets, but both ended up just not working for no reason after a set amount of time. So I am pretty much without a mic or good sound at the moment (my speakers aren't quite loud enough even at max volume).

So... this brings me to my question. What is the best surround sound headset with a microphone available? My good sound card is downstairs, so I'm not sure exactly what it is, but I believe it's am Audigy 2 ZS if I remember correctly, which I'll be able to transfer to this computer.

The price isn't of too much concern. With Christmas coming and having just had a birthday, I have quite a bit of money to spend. I'm just looking for the best quality possible, really.

seinheiser or whatever are one of the best headphones out there and shure are really good ear bud ones i use to have a pair of cheap shure well 100 bucks but cheap compared to how expensive they get and it was pretty sweet. blocked out pretty much all the outside noise and good quality.

if your reall bass heavy id try out skullcandy crushers i just ordered a pair friday so ill post again seeing if their worth the money

I apologize, but I forgot to specify a certain detail. I mainly am looking for headphones for the purpose of gaming - not listening to music.

so are you looking for a headset or headphones a good headset would be nice for online gaming unless you already have a stand alone mic.

Headset, sorry. I'd like a microphone for online gaming, voice recording, or whenever I use my webcam... you know, whenever.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826159417

this pair will give you a surround sound feel to them.

the skullcandy headphones suck def not worth the money but theyre headphones.

i used to have a pair of these
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16836151025

i loved them but they were made of cheap material and broke 2 months after i bought them. just the strap the drivers are amazing. but if you like bass id take a look at these cause theyre really cheap too.

http://store.yahoo.com/justdeals/9802310403ref.html
is a decent pair but doesnt really give 3d effect. it sorta does if you turn on the srs wow effect, but good durable pair.

best headphones/headsets on the market are sennheiser right now so if you want to spend a little more cash on a pair of those, then those would be your best bet for realistic 3d effect for those games.
but this isnt from personal experience. i heard a 200 dollar pair at the store and wasnt impressed def wasnt worth 200 but most of the people of tf like sennheiser along with alot of reviewers so you could like them. id suggest testing out diff headphones at a local electronic store if your gonna buy a high priced headset.

an X-Fi and a high quality set of stereo headphones will give you a better surround sound experince than 5.1 headphones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom