Best in-ear headphones for around $60?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already have you liked on Facebook and and following you on Twitter :thumbsup:

And @Soulphire... They're my favorite emotions :tongue:
Also.. I'm leaning towards the CX 500's because of the price, but the Sol Republic Amps are still in the running just because I'm very curoius.. I'd get the Tracks but I want something that'll fit in my pocket.

Kind of neat to see you guys on Tech-Forums. Responded to my tweets in a matter of seconds, too :tongue: Didn't win the contest the first time, but I'm hopeful about this one :lol:

oh, did they make another thread? I don't see why posting in a thread about headphones is a big deal :tongue: man if i was a mod I'd be way too lax on these things, hahaha

It isn't a big deal until others see they were allowed to post links to their own website and start trying to do it themselves. We can't just block some and leave others at a personal whim lol

Ohhh I see...
Well I've bioled it down to the CX 500's or the Amps... I'm just too curious :tongue:
In the end it'll probably be the CX 500's because of the price and the extra stuff they come with

Lol WHY the fascination with The Amps? No spec info anywhere, that's usually a BAD thing not a good thing. Maybe this'll come back to slap me in the face if/when they do release the specs, but I doubt it :p

I love the way they look :tongue: The Tracks are supposed to sound really good, I haven't read any reviews on the Amps though.

Spoken like a true Apple fan :p You know you won't be able to even see them when you're wearing them right?

Also, I think if :p gets used much more in this thread it's gonna break the internetz.

Too bad Apple's in-ear headphones don't sound worth anything or else they'd be on the list, too :tongue:
Like every single one of my posts uses the :tongue: or :thumbsup: emoticon... I'm awesome like that :D

SOL REPUBLIC's Facebook page has a speck page and other info. They are also selling then at Best Buy if you want to take a look at them. They are pretty cool and and have great sound for the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom