The Best Cd Ripper Period

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, cvb724. It was just the sentence I found incoherant. The rest of what EricB makes sense to me now, for the most part.

Mak213 - thanks... I don't how I missed that, but I assumed it ripped to ACC. :slaps forehead:

Right... Back to EricB's posts it is then! DBpoweramp is evidently the clear winner.
Incidentally, are any of you using the registered version? I notice you can still use it's basic features for ripping, after the 21 days have expired. I'll try it out and in any case, it's not expensive to buy, if I like it.

F x

i rip a lot from internet but i couldn't find the right software for that ,dbpoweramp working very well than the one i used earlier,thanks for the post:)

try it. you will like it. especially if you are an audiophile

I will. It seems impressive, though I have to say, I doubt many audiophiles would be inclined to store their music on computers. Though as a secondary convenience, we might as well try for the best result.

F x

I will. It seems impressive, though I have to say, I doubt many audiophiles would be inclined to store their music on computers. Though as a secondary convenience, we might as well try for the best result.

F x

A lot do, much more than you think.

I have studio monitors connected to my computer, and a separate harddrive
for storing movies and music. All my music has to be high quality as well.

I guess you just started getting into music on pc's but audiophiles do use pc's to store music.

Digital doesn't degrade or lose quality (unless compressed down) and can last a lot longer than actual media.

A lot do, much more than you think.

I have studio monitors connected to my computer, and a separate harddrive
for storing movies and music. All my music has to be high quality as well.

I guess you just started getting into music on pc's but audiophiles do use pc's to store music.

Digital doesn't degrade or lose quality (unless compressed down) and can last a lot longer than actual media.

I've decided to reply to this in a new thread and to ask you opinion on something, for the sake of staying on topic. I hope that's alright.

F x

You know how many times someone actually takes the time out to say something good about someone or something in any given week?

Try none times....

Usually you just see all the terrible things, cause those things are so much easier to write...

So, Thanks Eric, I'll check that out tonight. I can't remember the last time I thought about ripping a CD (usually it just happens) but, since I really want to get some CDs and other music ripped and on my new iphone.. I'm gonna check it out. Thanks for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom