The Best Cd Ripper Period

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok. you should rip it as nero m4a (AAC) at 400kbps. put the neroAAcEnc file from nero's site in the C:\Program Files\Illustrate\dBpoweramp\encoder\m4a Nero (AAC) folder.

I mess around and rip almost 100 cds as aac, but this aac wasn't compatible with my ipod (954 songs). I then convert them to m4a (it changes something in the stream so you don't lose quality) that is compatible, but this m4a doesn't work with wmp. I get to experimenting and the nero m4a seems to work with everything.

Itunes and win amp were the best ripper. they ripped at 320 kbps at a constant bitrate. variable bit is superior to to constant because it analyze each portion of the song and rips accordingly

If you get a plextor 230a, you will have the ability to rip your old too scratch up to use cds. it has secure rip and c2 error detection

If DB poweramp is the best ripper, period, does this mean it is better than EAC? If so, why?

F x

Itunes and win amp were the best ripper. they ripped at 320 kbps at a constant bitrate. variable bit is superior to to constant because it analyze each portion of the song and rips accordingly

I've been looking to see how to rip, using Winamp. How do you do that? I can't find a menu command for it.

F x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom