Best 7:1 system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwarf

In Runtime
Best 7.1 system?

I'm in the market for a full computer build, while I have pretty much finalized every other aspect of the build, I would like some opinions on which 7.1 surround sound system is the best, money is relatively no object, so fire away.

You sure you got that link right? seems to lead to a Thermaltake Kandalf Series VA9000SWA case.

Well, I don't exactly know about getting a reciever as well, I'd rather avoid getting another unnecessary peripheral, I'd prefer a more direct setup, I suppose I'll look around for such a JBL system.

Edit: upon further research, I can't say I've found any computer speaker systems above 2:1 for JBL, I can understand their quality, I've heard of their quality many times. This setup will be used for gaming, yes, and while money is relatively no object, I see little need to spend upwards of $1,500 for what would seem a quality setup for a complete Home Theater system.

then look at creative. and also, is 7.1 neccesary. there are many high quality 5.1 systems. might want to look into those.

Well, it isn't all that necessary. It's just, nice to have them, you know, my computer build is going to be top of the line. Why not have the highest possible configuration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom