Best 5.1 from under 100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go with one of the ones that elbatrop suggested.

Yommo is a company i have never heard of (most likely bad).

Cyber Acoustics isn't so great.

Logitechs are the best of these three.

Again, elbratops suggestions are perfect. From there, its a choice of preference. Those three are good competitors, so it comes down to preference. Goto a store and see if you can "demo" them. Listen to them at low and HIGH volumes. Play with them like you would if they were yours.

Yeah I thought the Logitech looked nice but it's hard for me to believe a 22 watt subwoofer would hit that hard. I mean my home theater is 160 watts and I'm still wanting more. Which is why I was swayed a little more towards the C.A. w/ 10in sub. But I guess since I'm gonna be mostly gaming (HL2, Doom 3) I won't need an Earth shaking system.

Also I can't seem to find the Creative T5900...anyone know where to get it? I checked NewEgg and ZipZoomFly and they both don't have it.

If you want more power, save your money. Those speakers aren't going to be very loud... although the Altecs they showed seemed to have good volumes at low wattages.

Again, save your money for something bigger and better... you will do it later on anyway after kicking yourself for not buying what you really want.

Ok..I was thinking if I was gonna get one of those I'd get the Altec's...I've got the 2100s and they rock, even though they aren't that many watts. And the sub on the 2100 is plenty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom