Best 2.1 speakers for under $50

Status
Not open for further replies.

newcement

In Runtime
Right now I'm stuck with these really crappy $5 speakers. And lamer still, one of them isn't working, it just fizzles.

So, needless to say, I need new speakers. I've been recommended Logitech, but I would like to see what you guys recommend.

I would like a 2.1 system, because I'm limited on space, and I would like to spend under $50.

When giving a recommendation, please state brand and model.

Thanks a lot.

Altec Lansing 2100 on ebay... i have that system for my everyday PC. They aren't anything spectacular, but for the money, they are good. I bought them new for $120, but the've come down quite a bit since then. They aren't made anymore, but ebay normally has loads of them.

EDIT: They were right when you were recommended logitech... they are one of the best. Most people either have Altecs, Logitechs, or Klipsch's.

those are pretty much by preference. From what those websites are giving spec wise, they will sound nearly the same if not exactly. The subwoofer will have a different "color" to it due to the different size/shape of the enclosure, but it shouldn't make a huge difference.

Depends which one you think looks better on that one. I have heard the Z-4's... they aren't that bad. They are pretty good actually. For what they are, they do well. Either one will make you happy. They wont shake the house, but they will give you good quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom