Bass + Sound quality computer issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tflow

Beta member
Hello, I have a question about the sound on my computer. I am looking for a really bassy and sharp sound from it. But its just not coming out. I have headphones + mic and speakers. What would I need to change if i wanted more good sound comming out of both. Maybe a new sound card?, headphones?, or speakers??.

Thanks

I have Currently some 30 dollar labtec headphones with a mic. A decent sound card i think, not really sure. And for speakers, i have a SonLab and a CS-SWS computer subwoofer system

Perhaps you could tell us exactly which sound card you have.

If you arent sure what one you have, use my guide to finding out what hardware you have that is at the top of the hardware troubleshooting section.

First off, your speakers are obviously not so great. Upgrade! Goto computer stores and listen to some.

Second.. you should use a sound CARD and NOT integrated sound (AC'97)

Third... give us more info

Better = mo Money! I have great sound out of my puter. Maya 5.1 (ok card) Sony 1600 watt power amp. 4 altec carbon 10's, one 24" JBL sub with Horns. 4 Carbon Bose 12's with horns. :) Mo money!! I can cause earth quakes if I so desire and the sound at low amplification is pristine. Really really good = lots and lots of spending. But they are in my recording studio and the vast majority of users don't have a need for what I'm using. If you are willing to spend $400 for your audio card and good speakers you can "rock the joint"!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom