AXPro Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewsvalesen

Daemon Poster
Well recently my medusa 5.1 gamer v2 headset was completely destroyed by my rabbit >.>

I was wondering, does anyone here have an AXPRO, and if I can ask you this:

How does it perform in source? Have you had medusa's before? Better or worse?

I've used: Icemats, HD555, Turtle Beach and Medusa's.

Medusa's were by FAR the greatest headset I've ever used. Thats in terms of quality, Mic quality and comfort.

Now I HEAR that the Tritton pros are much better, but thats what they said with the AX360s..

Those were ******. 70% console, 30% PC. imo.

Any comments will be appreciated, or any links to some reviews of the specified headset. I've read most of the reviews given to me by google. But if I missed any thatd be great.

Buy some headphones.. and buy a desktop mic. Both are better than gamer headsets.

Good binaural stereo headphones can be quite effective at surround sound, and they reveal way more detail and stay composed through any amount of action and gunfire than any gamer set ever will.

But, if you really want gamer headsets. Yes the Trittons are good as far as gaming headsets go, ive used them for about 5 minutes and they seemed OK (and i think all other gaming headsets are rubbish) So yes, they probably are the 'best' at the moment.

edit: What !?!? Yes they sounded good for gaming 'phones, but £150 is WAY overpriced. £40 stereo headphones sound SO much better. Don't let me sway your choice though.. i'm very anti-gaming headsets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom