Avi files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry

Beta member
Any body out there who can help pleeeze?
I am having trouble with certain downloaded avi files. I get the sound but not the video. I have downloaded all the latest codecs but still the problem persists. Am I just getting bad downloads or can the problem be fixed? Thanx

Any body out there who can help pleeeze?
I am having trouble with certain downloaded avi files. I get the sound but not the video. I have downloaded all the latest codecs but still the problem persists. Am I just getting bad downloads or can the problem be fixed? Thanx

Thanx nimmo worked atreat! However I am still having troubles with avi to vcd. I decompress the avi file then use avi2vcd sofware to change the file to vcd format. This takes awhile but runs through ok. The only trouble is once converted to vcd the video does not run smoothly it runs with still frames (althoughb the sound track is fine). Have you any ideas? Thanx angain...

Thanx nimmo worked atreat! However I am still having troubles with avi to vcd. I decompress the avi file then use avi2vcd sofware to change the file to vcd format. This takes awhile but runs through ok. The only trouble is once converted to vcd the video does not run smoothly it runs with still frames (althoughb the sound track is fine). Have you any ideas? Thanx angain...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom