[Audiophiles] What kind of Headphones/Amp do you run? - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Technology > Computer Audio and Multimedia
Click Here to Login

Old 05-17-2017, 11:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Default [Audiophiles] What kind of Headphones/Amp do you run?

Just curious as to what everybody prefers. I've been using my FiiO e17 for awhile, with my Audio Technica AD700s, but I'm thinking it's time for an upgrade. I love the open-ear sound stage, but I could use a little more bass in my listening.

Could anybody recommend what they think I'd be interested in? I've looked into the AD900s, and they do peak my interest.
NPragz is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Attn: Audiophiles. In search of sound system... Jayce Computer Audio and Multimedia 7 08-21-2012 03:42 AM
FS:2.4 P4 chips & 2.8 P4 &Laptop Ram & Vid Cards & More! 98RedGs Buy/Sell/Trade and Hot Deals 3 07-30-2008 03:16 PM
Questions to audiophiles. cnico88 Computer Audio and Multimedia 3 10-29-2007 09:11 PM
To all Audiophiles rx7i2 Computer Audio and Multimedia 5 02-19-2007 10:45 AM
audiophiles wanted: create sound effects ekÆsine Computer Audio and Multimedia 0 03-01-2004 12:39 AM

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.