audio stutters (clicks and pops)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rudeone

Beta member
i used to have a older hp pavillion and i would always get clicks and pops in my adio... i just bought a new computer to run my music programs and im getting the same clicks and pops in my audio (stutters).. i have a syntech mother board, pentium 4 3gz, two 512 mb and 120gb hard drive. the only thing i did was install a video card and my old hard drive for my music programs. what could be causing these stutters??? could it be some kind of magnetic interfearence (similar to a cell phone to close to my speakers)?? when the stutters occure it seems like the mouse stutters as well.. some one please help!

I want to hear the solution for this one. I have a A7N8X DLX and I get the same thing. when you type something on the keyboard or hold down the mouse button it stutters right? I suspect it maybe because the mouse and sound card are using the same IRQ ....someone help us pretty please :classic:

yeah, but mostly when i try to play a song or sample or record somthing.. my mouse seems to stutter when i just move it across the screan without eaven pressing enything and also when im not playing anything but my speakers are on. what do i do???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom