Audio files BATCH mixing software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

paganinio

Baseband Member
Audio files BATCH mixing software?
to mix instrumental music into audio books

I have many audio books files in .mp3 format. They're merely someone reading the books with no background music. I also have many instrumental music files. It'll be enjoyable to mix these two types of files together. That's why I need an audio files BATCH mixing software.
Any suggestions? Thanks very much.

I have two applications that will do what you are asking, but they are not cheap. They also were intended to do a lot more than just mixing more than one audio file together (Sony Vegas and Cakewalk Sonar).

Look for multi-track audio software. The commercial ones that I am aware of are expensive though.

Jamil said:
I have two applications that will do what you are asking, but they are not cheap. They also were intended to do a lot more than just mixing more than one audio file together (Sony Vegas and Cakewalk Sonar).

Look for multi-track audio software. The commercial ones that I am aware of are expensive though.

how is that sony vegas for editing video, jamil? you seems to have a lot of nice things

Vegas is good and fairly stable. It comes with a decent amount of effects and transitions, and I like the audio capabilities of the software. It does not support MPEG-4 video though.

It works fine encoding with my DivX codecs, but I have issues playing back video through Vegas encoded with DivX 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom