Audio CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

techforum

Beta member
I have a COMPAQ PC, few days back i was able to listen my audio CD's in the winamp software thru my CD drive..but for the past two to three days my audio weren't working properly..when i put my audio CD into the drive then automatically winamp starts playing the audio file but with out any audio from speakers..but when i play a Video CD then the audio is audible..then i thot it is a problem with audio CD but i have tested that audio CD with my friends PC it was working fine.I tested playing on Media player it works fine..i was wondering then how come its not working in my PC..

i wud be thankful if anyone cud give me solution or help me to get rid of this problem. if anyone has idea about it pls mail me to
smselvan20@rediffmail.com

That is a puzzling issue, usually when you can't play a CD on your speakers, it is because the small 'sound' cable that connects from the rear of the CD-Rom to the sound card is either loose or not connected.

SoundCable.jpg

Since you say it works everyonce in a while it might be loose... or you might be having some sort of software conflict.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom