Apple Music Store Music Purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Private_Shon

In Runtime
I'm wondering what i get when i buy off the apple store music store. In particular what kind of file, and the quality? or is it Dependant on the album or song itself?

I thing all songs are the same quality. You get a DRMd acc file with extension m4p or something like that. You can play those files in itunes and winamp. The quality is ok i guess, average. (I've only gotten like 2 songs from itunes, it was when pepsi gave away free songs).

my advice: buy the cd!

lol someone's gonna get banned for recommending piracy. Anyway, the way that dude mentioned you only get like 192. I really like the lossless i rip from disks.

talldude123 said:
Or try other ways....HINT: Bittorrent.

Reported.

Private_Shon said:
lol someone's gonna get banned for recommending piracy. Anyway, the way that dude mentioned you only get like 192. I really like the lossless i rip from disks.

www.allofmp3.com

Buy in FLAC (or whatever format you want, whatever bitrate you want), extremely cheap. Like $0.02 per song or something like that.

Private_Shon said:
I'm wondering what i get when i buy off the apple store music store. In particular what kind of file, and the quality? or is it Dependant on the album or song itself?

Re: Re: Apple Music Store Music Purchases

Marketing87 said:

orly.jpg

so i would be getting really bad quality music if i buy off itunes? its also convienient for me because i don't have a credit card and i can use the little card things you can buy from corner stores etc.

speaking of those cards, how do they work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom