Anyone know any well recorded music ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Anybody got any music that is of very very good quality/very well recorded.

It's shocking me the amount of music that sounds like crap through monitors, the only album thats recorded well (brilliant infact) is newton faulkners robots. But i'm bored of it now, so hit up the suggestions please :)

Thanks,
Oreo

I listen to all types of music.

Im not a heavy metal or rock type guy, but the production on
that album is simply amazing. I have it ripped on my computer in 128kbps mp4
and it sounds really freakin good.

Even if you dont like rock, just take a listen and you will see. And this was recorded back in the late 80's early 90's...so they used analog which is just superb.

I guess i could give it a try.

Hmm, getting a FLAC version edited by a true audiophile (he really is, not some cheep crap remaster) Also with the original for comparison, an hour to wait :) I really wish i had some AKG K601's and a CMOY with fitted 2227BB dacs here...ooh how lovely that would sound if this album is as well recorded as you make out :)

I read the album could be sibilant...that is NOT good news playing through my Behringers. The tweeter is real brash and revealing because it's ferro-fluid cooled. Good thing, technically, but it's not the most musical thing to listen to.

The new album by Nine Inch Nails, The Slip is available for free download off their website in wave format, cant beat that for great sound

1812 overture. nuff said

I have a dts dvd somewhere. but the file sile is huge. I also have a kraftwerk dvd audio disc.

Sorry you feel that way Oreo, was just trying to help, guess ill butt out next time.

No no no... didnt mean to offend you. Your opinion is your opinion, it is by no means wrong nor right. Same with my opinion, and anyone elses opinion.

What sounds good to you, may sound rubbish to me. Understand ?

I didn't mean to attack you like that if it came across that way, i just didnt personally understand why that music was 4600kbps a song and (in my opinion) sounded bad.

Your opinion is appreciated ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom