Anybody used Easy Made Memories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspen26

Beta member
Hi, I am new to this board. I am excited to be here. Video and DVD is my passion!

I have a friend that turned me on to a new free program, called Easy Made Memories. You can take your photos and videos and make a voice narrated show that ends up as a DVD that you can put in your TV, which is perfect for my present project.

The program has lots of free frames and backgrounds and such, and isn’t ‘template driven’ like a lot of DVD programs. So far the program has been fun to play with and easy to use, but I haven’t seen the DVD’s that come out of it yet.

IÂ’m excited to get a finished DVD, but before I order it, I was wondering if anyone else had experience using this program? Mostly I was wondering about the quality of the DVD and disc graphics.

I have never tried it.

Windows Movie Maker is tested by Microsoft for safety (viruses/malware/spyware) and works well. I would recommend it.

'' but before I order it'', explain how this works, do you make your dvd ona program, which they then publish and deliver to you ?. Anyway sounds fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom