Amp and Headphones

richarizard

Baseband Member
Hey guys, I recently just upgraded my rig with a sound card and bought a portable amp and headphones. The portable amp is a Fiio E12 Mont Blanc and headphones are Sennheiser PC 350's.

I'm fairly new to this stuff so I was wondering if you guys could help me set this thing up. Before I got the amp though, I use to plug in my headphones to my soundcard (on the back of my tower). Now since I have an amp, How would I go about setting this up (Noob question I know :/)?

Sure you can. I don't know your actual cable solution now, but you can extend from PC output to the amp, plug headphones into amp, and extend mic to PC mic input.

Sure you can. I don't know your actual cable solution now, but you can extend from PC output to the amp, plug headphones into amp, and extend mic to PC mic input.

Ok I'm finally ready to do this. Been holding off for too long. So I need a extension and what else? Here's a picture of the headset cables and amp cable just in case. Oh and sorry for potato quality from my iPhone.

uWB1S4d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom