Am I going mad? (Changing Speakers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayNay1991x

PeugeotEnthusiast
Hey, I went to my local retailer today and at the moment I have 5.1 Speakers (Logitech Z506) now ive had these a Week and have had this Constant tiny buzzing noise whilst no sound is playing? I came across the Creative GigaWorks T40 2.0 Speakers and when I plugged phone in through Audio-In I was amazed at for 2.0 speakers how rich the bass was and quality? I dont know whether to exchange these for the Gigaworks.. hmm I also love the design too :eek:

Any ideas what I should do :)

T40 Series II Gigaworks: Creative GigaWorks T40 Series II PC multimedia speakers

those lil gigaworks pack some punch i have the one with single woofer and it is **** good mid bass.
but i also had logitch z2300 and that is my favorite but the amp burned out on them( i had them for like 6-7 years)
and i heard those logitech at a party playing full blast for hours and clean. i was very surprised at how well they handled high volume.

numbers dont always mean everything.. n u gotta remember no part is prolly perfect there was prolly SOME error in factories making these things.

I had a rather cheap Logitech surround sound for a while (sub $100, I think).. They had a lot of bass, but they had that same buzzing noise (not really a buzz.. but more of a hiss). I'd say get the 2.1.. My 2.1 speakers (an old pair of Logitech ones) sounded amazing for their price (like $50).. and my 2.0 speakers I am using now sound even better (but are the size of like.. four of my computer towers :tongue:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom