alternative software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

boobo7

Baseband Member
i have an on board sound card on my current pc.

Its realtek and was wandering if there is any other software i could use to alter settings as the control panel it brings is really horrible.

thnx.

The software for onboard sound is never that good ro start with. For multimedia and gaming you may want to start looking for a card over remaining with onboard. A good model would things like EAX and OpenAl now needed more for Vista.

You probably will never find a good one for this. You may want to consider going with a good sound card that can offer things like EAX and OpenAl support now needed for Vista. There you would get a sound mixer to go with it along with advanced settings.

You may want to consider getting a sound card rather then being stuck trying to improve onboard sound. An expansion card would allow things like EAX effects while Vista now is geared more for OpenAl. But you would also get a regular audio console and sound mixer. Windows also has one found in the Start>Programs>Accessories>Entertainment area for controlling sound there over using the Control Panel method.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom