Alternative to iPod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the creative zen is $310 CDN

the ipod 20GB is $400 CDN

what would you go for? personally, i'd go for the creative, plus i hate apple!

i love how everyone who doesn't have an iPod bashes them. If they are so terrible, then why are they the top selling player?

If you take care of it, it works... just like anything. I have had my ipod for almost a year now... not ONE problem. I have 3 little tiny scratches on the screen and thats it. Its in my pocket ALL THE TIME. If you take care of them (dont drop it... never dropped mine), it will work great.

Creatives are the next best... iRivers seem to be having trouble from what I hear.. I was leaning towards iRiver before i got the iPod beause of some features, but i found alot of compatibility issues.

Take a look at the zen... pretty good player too.

Crysalis said:
i love how everyone who doesn't have an iPod bashes them. If they are so terrible, then why are they the top selling player?

If you take care of it, it works... just like anything. I have had my ipod for almost a year now... not ONE problem. I have 3 little tiny scratches on the screen and thats it. Its in my pocket ALL THE TIME. If you take care of them (dont drop it... never dropped mine), it will work great.

Creatives are the next best... iRivers seem to be having trouble from what I hear.. I was leaning towards iRiver before i got the iPod beause of some features, but i found alot of compatibility issues.

Take a look at the zen... pretty good player too.

I have 2 (one for my wife). ipod is driving sony electronics out of business. I put a digital camera plastic film protector (6 bucks) on my screens

I paid 300 for my 40 gig (clearance sale at compusa), 100 for 20 gig (I bought the 20 used)

iPods are great... You just need one to experience one. But to answer the question, the Creative is an excellent alternative. Although my friend spilt chocolate fudge on it, it screwed up - but it's a very reliable product (assuming you're not going to spill chocolate fudge on it :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom