Alittle help for a computer noobie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pridezC

Beta member
Ok, I just got a new laptop but I'v been noticing this faint staticy sound when i play music. Its extremly annoying, i thought it may have been the speakers so i switched, but same thing. Is it possible that my sound card sucks? And if it is can u recomend a good but cheap sound card for the laptop? thx

Crysalis mention something about unmuting your cd audio tab in your soundcard properties

Well ya you got the part about the onboard soundcard sucking, but I recommend going for a Creative Audigy or Live!, those are pretty much the best value sound card.

haha sorry guys, i was just about to leave and i needed to know cuss i coulda stopped at a local computer store or somethin, even tho i prefer buying things online. Not the best way to introduce myself tho =]. Thanks for the help, You think it could also be my computer being alittle laggy (sorry im no good with words) because iv been putting alot of things on here latley. But its just like when u take a plastic wrapper and rub it together is the sound it makes.

And sorry, I used to be really goos with computers, I kinda lost it alittle. How do you get to your soundcard properties?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom