advice on good 2.1 speakers for my sound card....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildside

Hellfire!
ok so i got this for Christmas, n at most likely i will not upgrade on a new sound card anytime soon, unless it supported Dolby TrueHD:

Newegg.com - M-AUDIO 9900-40906-00 5.1 Channels 24-bit 192KHz PCI Interface High-Definition Sound Card - Retail

Anyways, i need help in finding good 2.1 speakers for my computer, because as far as i know, my speakers make crackling sounds in the left speaker, ive done all that i can think of to fix it n im tired of trying to fix it n i want better ones. The ones i use is Logitech Z-2200.

to get to the point, can anyone help a fellow out in finding good speakers that can take control of my sound cards full potential?

i am planning on getting the HD 2900 XT *aka X2900 XTX*, was just renamed today, in case none of u guys got the news yet.

Wildside

EDIT:

would be better if u anyone can recommend good brands that i can look into. Really i need any kind of good 2.1 speakers that consume less then 100 watts.

EDIT 2:

ive been looking all over newegg.com n i cant find the right speakers with the plugs that can fit in my sound card. I dont want the subwoofer n L n R speakers to be all in one cable to my sound card, i just want L n R one it's own cable n sub on it's own too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom