Adobe PhotoShop Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

veg1992

Golden Master
I need the trial of Adobe Photoshop, but the thing is the download is over 300 MB in size, any ideas of where to get the compressed version, perhaps zip or rar format

Only place you could get a compressed version is off of another website, more than likely not legit. And even then you may get your product but also take the risk of getting other things you didn't want compressed with it. Best off to let it run, sucks but true.

I need the trial of Adobe Photoshop, but the thing is the download is over 300 MB in size, any ideas of where to get the compressed version, perhaps zip or rar format

I can compress it with winrar and put it on my server so you can have it if you would like :)

PM and i can send you the URL - and i promise no added stuff haha - just trying to help out.

Another program you may want to consider is Paint.Net. It is very similar to Photoshop, and is 100% free.... Also, it is CONSIDERABLY smaller that the 300Mb file you described.

Also, are you on dial-up? If you absolutly have to get the file, I would suggest letting it to download over-night, and hopefully by the time you wake up, it will be done.

i could do it overnight, but its somewhat old, and the psu could blow any second, sometimes when i leave it on it teh night, i power it the next day, nothing happens, fans work, drives power, but PC has no boot, so i'm too worried to keep it on in the night. But i'll buy a new PC soon, cuz my parents want me learning PC languages!

You know what's also free?

Your local library!!

They've got a **** ton of photoshop and digital imaging books you can check out for free, anytime you want.

Magazines are also a great resource you can check out too.

^he's not looking for a book/tutorial.

Checking out a book won't make him able to edit his photos :cool:

oh yeah, paypal me like $3 and I will burn u a cd with the trial.

ps having it compressed to rar or zip will only reduce the file size from 300 to like 290MB which is not really a gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom