ac3filter/rear problem on alc650....

Status
Not open for further replies.

samwangsi

Beta member
Hello folks, I got a lot of divx with ac3 streaming... so I use ac3 filter (set to 5.1) to do the things working... But I got a question, since I got no soundstorm and hardware dolby digital ac3 decoder... this filter is like a software decoder right?

So, even I got this ac3 streaming decoded , why my rears can't work? This really sucks... because using realtek speaker test with single channel at once I still havent the rear speakers... and I have tested my rear speakers (put loud volume and get some finger contact to hear amplification) and the rears are perfect...

I have to ask why my rears dont work even with the audio streaming decoded.... is my speakers needing rma or does my onboard sux so much that cant deliver a single signal to my rears even with audio decoded? And one more thing... using nvmixer, I can put my rears to just do delay of the front ones... even this doesnt work... my rears just keep mute...

and yeah the connectors are alright, when I activate matrix on my logitech z5300 the rears get working, but matrix only convert 2channel to all channel with no channel separation... Am I very wrong with my audio concepts?

matters how the divx was encoded.. if it was to sorround sound, Dolby digital surround sound or Mono.. Sometimes it won't play outta all speakers it matters how it was converted.. and you can't tell unless you did it yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom