8 iso's to burn to dvd

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollyoaks777

In Runtime
8 iso's to burn to dvd,is there a way for me to copy them all into one file,so i am just using 1 dvd instead of wasting 8 dvd's, i am using nero if that helps any, the only way i know how to burn them is double click on the burning rom icon,or start up nero burning rom and copy and paste but it wont allow it.
thanks in advance

An ISO is a direct image of a DVD (CD, BluRay Disc, etc.) so no, if you what you are asking whether you can combine the eight into one and then burn all on one DVD then the answer is no. If, on the other hand, these are DVD-Video (or any video files), you could mount them using something like MagicDisc (free virtual drive), then recompress the videos to something 8 times smaller (DivX, XVid, etc), and then burn all those to a DVD.

thanks mate most helpful will try,god loves a trier lol 8 times smaller,why 8 if you dont mind me asking is this because it gives you the best quality

Well 8 cause you want to fit 8 full DVD images onto one DVD, right? Then you would want video files that are 8 times smaller than the original. Don't expect good quality though. :)

Well the first question should be how big are the ISO's? If all 8 files are less than the size of the DVD you plan on burning to then the answer is maybe it can be done. But it would take a lot of work. Would require MagicISO to create your own custom ISO using all 8 of the ISO's you have now.

But if each ISO is the size of a DVD then no it is not possible. It would be like trying to sit 8 people in a chair that holds 1.

The file size of the original ISO;s is the key factor if it is possible.

when extracted they are alot bigger, so thank you to everyone i didn't know how to do it i used power iso so i know what i am doing now, you can shut this down now mak thanks mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom