27" Monitor

iParanormalx

The strange one
I've been entertaining the idea of getting 2 27" monitors but I'm reluctant. I found this LG which hits a great price point but its only 1920x1080.

I kinda like the fact that I wont have any less performance going from what I have now to this LG because there's no difference in native resolution but I don't want to feel like i'm missing opportunities for a better workspace.

Do you think the performance hit going up to higher resolutions is worth the additional resolution?

Also I've entertained the idea of getting another GPU to run all 4 monitors (the 2 I have and the 2 27s) but with me being worried about going up from 1080 you can imagine my reluctance doubling my draw load. Especially with another GPU being so expensive. Any advise?

Last edited:
i have a 27" ips 1440p and i love it but i'm a gamer. if you go to 1440p and plan on gaming you for sure going to have an impact on performance. but if is for daily use i don,t think you will see much of on an impact, i could be wrong as i mostly game.

i have a 27" ips 1440p and i love it but i'm a gamer. if you go to 1440p and plan on gaming you for sure going to have an impact on performance. but if is for daily use i don,t think you will see much of on an impact, i could be wrong as i mostly game.

What model do you have?

Back
Top Bottom