2 subs

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course you can. Now then, is this for your car or your home? I've been talking about car and home so much that I forgot which one you wanted.

They are okay, audiobahn makes good high end subs not like the ones i showed you. BUt with speakers im a fan of boston acoustic or alpine. Both of which are top quality. DEpends how much money you have for the whole set up. In the end the more you research the more you will be satisfied. You just have to find the deals out there. I reccomend alpine deck, alpine/boston speakers, jl audio amps, jl audio subs. You do audiobahn subs and amps also.

OIDanTheManIO said:
you can always just connect each speaker to another one and wrap around your room like i do!! i have like 15 speakers total, i can blast music in my room!!

HAHA, thats pretty funny to hear. Do you have any idea of the impedance of that system? lol

Also, InfernalRage, you could always find a home theatre sub that has high level inputs and wire it with your two front speakers of your current system. It's not the BEST way to do it, but it will certainly work.

well... in the distant future i want to upgrade my speakers to the Klipsch Promedia 5.1 Ultra, the sub has 2 8" drivers and is 170W RMS and it comes standard with an extra adaptor to add another sub, but i recon the standard sub would put out enough bass for nearly any normal person :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom