2 questions....

Status
Not open for further replies.

j4ckaL

Daemon Poster
I'm wondering what is the minimum space you can comfortably set up a surround sound system like the Logitech Z-5500? I have a small room and there for very little space for spreading out the satallites. What is the minimum space I would need to have them aranged nicely?

btw, is the CREATIVE Sound Blaster Audigy2 ZS (7.1) a good card to use with the Logitech Z-5500 system?

I really like my Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro.

It's a fantastic card---not sure how it is with surround, but it's quality, that's for sure.

I would give yourself at least an 8x10 space. I would wait until Creative releases its X-fi. Its the power of 24 Audigy sound cards. There is a rumor (unconfirmed) that its coming out in two weeks.

the X-fi will most likely cost a ton when it comes out though making the Audigy2 ZS a better value and still very high end right?

Which one of the Creative Audigy2 ZS's should I get though? there are two standard cards (one is $71.00 and the other is $93.00), there's a limited edition "gamer" card, and then there's the "platinum" and "platinum pro" models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom