WARNING: Don't buy from panasonic online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Switch

Fully Optimized
I ordered a GF1 + 20mm from Panasonic in October. It's December now and still don't have the camera.

I was charged for it last week, but still don't have the camera, and now I don't know where the charge went.

Status keeps changing almost daily on their website, and the customer service phone line has no clue as to what's going on with the shipments.

Just a heads up. They don't make a bad product, they just obviously can't sell the stuff.

If you get "upset" with customer service, you can probably make something happen. Either get a woman on the phone to start crying, or get really angry and ask for the manager.

All too often I fall back to the "I'm calm, but a jerk" demeanor.

"This is what you're going to do."

Anything less = "No, this is what you're going to do."

Repeat as many times as necessary.

And I have..

..problem is, they really don't have any, I know a few other people who are in the exact same boat. :/

LOL, well evidently they've "shipped"

I haven't been charged for it yet. but it's actually shipped for real this time and it's on a truck. :/

I do hope that you get your goods. About the only time my company will do some thing like that is if the goods are special order only, and I have to wait for distributor to get the stock in from overseas. At least there, i will warn the customer about this before taking payment.

throw a fit to customer service!

Better yet, make a thread about it.

yeah if something is backordered it's usually pretty standard operating procedure to let them know that it's back ordered and if they want it they'll put the order in for it and let them know it's there just for a later ship date and generally collect payment, but not charge and then tell the customer it's back ordered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom