Searching for digital camera...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank88

Beta member
Hi friends,

I am looking for digital camera from last 2 months but didn't find any best camera. I want to purchase digital camera asap. The camera should consists of following features:
* Good zoom quality
* HD picture quality
* Long lasting battery backup
You can suggest me any other camera also. So please suggest me any website where I can get the best quality digital camera.

for those features you are looking at abotu the 250$+ range. but you should be able to snag yourself a sony hx5 or nikon s8100 in that price range while boxing week is still on.

uhh...

I need tires for my car, preferably round ones, don't know what size though, but i need 4 of them. I don't like whitewalls, anyone have any suggestions?

TBH, all point and shoots have crappy battery life, what's "good zoom" to you? and "HD picture quality"? You do realize "HD" is only about 2.07MP, meaning digital cameras have been "HD" since the 1990's.

I always go to cnet to check out reviews for digital cameras. I picked up a point and shoot a couple years ago (canon powershot sd970) but accidentally washed it so im in the market for a new one. Also, when I get more finances together I want a real photography camera. I hear great things about canons there, too.

Another good place to check out good deals on cameras is eBay. I spend a fair bit of time on eBay as I sell a lot and there really are great deals to be had on electronics, like cameras, if you are keeping any eye out from time to time. I have always found the FujiFilm to be quite effective and efficient at a low price, and the Sony video camera I currently have at home is still going strong after 5 years. It really comes down to how much you are willing to spend and the detail in the pictures that you want. : )

I've tried three different cameras, the top ones on the market apparently, the Nikon S8100, Coolpix L110, and the Canon SD4500... all of which were unsatisfactory for me. I'd personally recommend the S95, which doesn't have as much zoom as its counter-part, the SD4500, but the quality is amazing, depends what you're looking for. The CMOS and the lens on the S95 is much more defined, so you get clearer pictures, higher definition.

Well, i have two good recommendations here:

1.Samsung WB600 Digital Camera - Black (12.1MP, 15x Optical Zoom) 3.0 inch LCD

2.Panasonic Lumix TZ10 Digital Camera - Black (12.1MP, 12x Optical Zoom) 3.0 inch LCD, Full HD Recording

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom