Photo Manipulations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do a lot of digital scrapbooking too and i use a lot of brushes. I also i combine different backgrounds to make completely new ones. So when you explain it like that it makes more sense to me lol. I know some people do draw their own logos and such for example. I'd love one of those tablets though that would help me more with what i do in photoshop.

I really like the tree one, arctic one is a little strange IMO :p
I mess around with ps a little, might try some of this just for lulz

If you want some of my .psd files (to look at technique) I'll be glad to send 'em.

How do you send .psd files? That sounds awesome i'm so glad i joined here everyone has been so helpful! And thank you for the websites these tutorials look wicked! I've been trying to find tutorials like these they are right up my ally!

Thank you for this site carnageX this one looks awesome too looks like i'll be busy for awhile lol!

I really like the tree one, arctic one is a little strange IMO :p
I mess around with ps a little, might try some of this just for lulz

The tree one is more of a fantasy type manipulation and the arctic one turned out to be sorta of an HDR black and white picture with a pop of blue for a little color lol! I would mess around with stuff and see what you get that's usually how i do my manipulations. I don't really have a set way of doing things so i usually can't tell you exactly how i did them lol.

I can put 'em in a zip file and upload them to my dropbox and send a link or post it here for whoever wants to see them :tongue:

Ok that sounds great and which ever way you prefer will be fine :) thanks a bunch! I'm so happy to be learning new things i can't wait to see what kind of stuff i come up with once i try a few new tutorials and take a look at some of your techniques!:)

Thanks a bunch you are really good at this stuff :grin: Think i'm gonna look over everything and mess around with a few tutorials and see what kind of avatar i can make for myself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom