Official Tech-Forums Post Your "Picture of the Day" Thread! (56k Warning)

Normally I'm not a huge flash fan, but I wanted to pick one up for low light movement shots...really now, I'm just trying to get the hang of it. I'd like to pick up one I could interface with the P mode, but this'll do for now.

going camping out in the mountains in Quebec gonna grab some sick photos

Looking forward to seeing them, i love mountains and mountain sports so naturally good mountain photo's have a special place in my heart :big_grin: Here's to hoping you get some decent ones.

Are the photo's you lot post here mostly unedited ? or do you nearly always go into Photoshop with them ?

Looking forward to seeing them, i love mountains and mountain sports so naturally good mountain photo's have a special place in my heart :big_grin: Here's to hoping you get some decent ones.

Are the photo's you lot post here mostly unedited ? or do you nearly always go into Photoshop with them ?

i usualy hit up adobe lightroom 2 for my edits, i havent had the chance to try 3 mainly because of money, so i will settle with 2 for now atleast maybe till 4 comes out. some photos i do lots to some photos i do barely anything it depends if i acheive what i am trying to do with out edits.

So with my impending job with nice paychecks, I'm looking for a new lens. I've been eying the 55-250 because it fits perfectly after my kit lens in focal range.

Opinions?

EDIT: Still planning on getting a 50mm 1.8, and eventually I do want a sharper lens with a lower focal range ~18mm.

if you can pony up for the 70-200 f/4L IS, do that. The 55-250 though is a good lens for what it is no doubt. For $250 it's great!

Goin' through old pics

4867580701_e9dfd20f06_z.jpg

if you can pony up for the 70-200 f/4L IS, do that. The 55-250 though is a good lens for what it is no doubt. For $250 it's great!

I really do want it, but the difference in cash is hard to swallow. If I was freelancing I could justify it, but I'm not right now.

Is the 55-250 much sharper than the 18-55? Because that will probably be a make or break for me. The other lenses I had been looking at (all more expensive of course) was the 28-135, 28-200, 18-135, 18-200, then finally the 700-200 f/4L...there's too many choices. @__@ But the 55-250 has the best focal range considering I have my 18-55 still, and is the cheapest. Eventually if I can justify it, I'll get the L lens. :p

Back
Top Bottom