Official Tech-Forums Post Your "Picture of the Day" Thread! (56k Warning)

Agreed about flickr, it really is great, especially the community aspect.

If you're in a big enough town, or area and can get into some local groups on flickr, like a strobist group or w/e, it can be VERY helpful. For example, I used to be really active in PDX Strobist before i got a job a coupla years ago. We used flickr to communicate/coordinate, and to post all of our pictures from the prior meets. really good stuff.

Experiments with diptychs from a few weeks ago:

4546420866_c54033838e_o.jpg

EDIT:
D700
50mm f/1.4 @ f/2
1/250th
I <3 shooting into the sun

My only constructive criticism is is the bar in the middle, I'd make it a bit thinner.

Other than that, great shots! And post your exif! :p

Thanks for the reply!

lol now that you mention it i keep seeing it and think **** it, it is too wide!!

took this fresh today was on auto so i have no settings my flash is broken and i gotta hold it down with my hand its a pain for shooting in manual post editing was done in winders photo veiwer, as my rig got stolen when i was robbed if i had photoshop i could spend hours on this

Edit:
2rmv637.jpg

It's not that hard to find the EXIF data...

Camera: Nikon D90
Exposure: 1/200
Aperture: f/7.1
Focal Length: 20 mm
ISO Speed: 160
Lens: 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6

I'd like to see what the original unedited version looks like, and what tweaks did you make to this?

i did it in windows picture editor that comes with vista. upped contrast a lil upped highlights lowered shadows brought down the brightness and changed saturation a little as well as change the color tint il try and get a smaller version one sec

Back
Top Bottom