Need help with business card change

outeroptics

Beta member
Basically, I had a business card designer create me one but I decided to go with unique colors and when they didn't print out right, (MOO) the company decided to let me change the colors and modify free of charge for a new set since it didn't turn out right.

It's actually quite simple, I have a light blue back with the logo and services listed and the front side is white with black and blue font. But they've suggested I pretty much invert them for a more clean look.

Is anyone willing with the capability to help me out?

ALSO, the logo on the back (where the blue is), I'd like It to be solid white unlike the circle it is now. It would be be greatly appreciated since my designer never tried helping like promised.

I see I'm late to the party on this one, but have you tried using VistaPrint? Their web site will let you design the card any way you want. They usually have a deal of free cards if you pay shipping, which ends up at like $10 or less for 500 cards. It's a good way to get a sample of something before you order. Anyhow, you can also visualize and layout your card the way you want and it's pretty straightforward in doing it.

Hope that helps out.

Basically, I had a business card designer create me one but I decided to go with unique colors and when they didn't print out right, (MOO) the company decided to let me change the colors and modify free of charge for a new set since it didn't turn out right.

It's actually quite simple, I have a light blue back with the logo and services listed and the front side is white with black and blue font. But they've suggested I pretty much invert them for a more clean look.

Is anyone willing with the capability to help me out?

ALSO, the logo on the back (where the blue is), I'd like It to be solid white unlike the circle it is now. It would be be greatly appreciated since my designer never tried helping like promised.

If you have the original PSD (or whatever source image editor file) it should be easy.

Back
Top Bottom