Help finding Digital Cameras.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJamesJR

In Runtime
I need some help finding a digital camera as a gift. I'm looking for the "best bang for my buck", kinda point and shoot camera. With recording options, and memory card options as well. I was looking into the Sony Cyber Shot... Is this a good camera? My budget is $100 - $200 bucks, this would be including the cost of a memory card. Any suggestions? Good brands, or what should I be looking for when shopping?

It's hard to go wrong with a point and shoot camera. You want the most megapixels for the best price and a good optical zoom. Other things to consider are image stabilization and face detection. If I had a $200 budget for a point and shoot camera I'd go with Newegg.com - Panasonic DMC-FH25A Blue 16.1 MP 2.7" 230k LCD 8X Optical Zoom 28mm Wide Angle Digital Camera
if I were to buy a digital camera on a smaller budget I'd get Newegg.com - Recertified: FUJIFILM FinePix JX400 Black 16 MP 2.7" 230K LCD 5X Optical Zoom Digital Camera
you should read a lot of customer reviews and maybe visit a photography store

I like the Fuji Film. Better recording play back w/ 30+ FPS.

Where I live there isn't a high demand for a local photography store... I would probably have to drive to the nearest department store to get one. I could order it, though I'm afraid she'll find it in the mail. Are recertifieds a good option to go for? Will it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom