capture one issues with net framework. cant install

Status
Not open for further replies.

raverx3m

Daemon Poster
i ve been trying to install capture one 5.0 and it keeps asking me to install 3.5

i have installed 3.0, 3.0SP1, 3.5, 4.0 net frameworks all in order and the capture one still says the net framework 3.5 is not installed.

Okies. My understanding is that it requires .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 to be installed. Post back if it's successful/unsuccessful :smile:

microsoft is annoying *****es.
they keep trying to download some BS even with an offline installer it tries to download some 50mb

wtf.

i dont haver internet on the laptop im installing it on so i have to download it thru my main desktop and then transfer to laptop. and its ****in stupid microsoft BS that wouldnt let me have the complete install.

i downloaded like 5 diferent files already and i still cant insall the **** thing...

dang i dont understand why cant they put them all in one package.

do i have to have all of them or just the latest version? this is so **** stupid.

finally found the 3.0 sp1 now its asking me to install XPS... im very close to saying fuk it and erase all this BS along with the capture one.

Yep, resolving .NET Framework issues can be a pain I'm afraid, made worse by the confusion due to the different .NET Frameworks which exist.

Capture One 5.0 requires .NET Framework 3.5 with Service Pack 1 installed. This means that you need to have the following installed, in the given order:

1. .NET Framework 3.5 (197 MB)
2. .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 (231 MB)

NB: to add even greater confusion, rather stupidly, the two files are identically named, so don't be confused by this! Rename them accordingly to ensure that you install 3.5 first, then 3.5 SP1 second.

You shouldn't need to download and install versions 2.0, 2.0 Service Pack 1, 3.0 or 3.0 Service Pack 1 as .NET Framework 3.5 should install these as well.

thats what i thought.

but it doesnt lol it wants to download more **** when i try to run teh install ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom