Canon problems... Won't upload to computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

katyterozyte

Beta member
When I first got my Canon PowerShot Elph 100 HS I had not a single complaint, but a few days ago when I went to upload my pictures onto my computer via USB and CameraWindow DC my computer gave me this message when it tried to open the program:
Canon Utilities CameraWindow DC has stopped working
Windows can check online for a solution to this problem (when I choose this, it does nothing)

Problem Details:
Description:
Stopped working

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: camerawindowdc8.exe
Problem Signature 02: 8.4.0.3
Problem Signature 03: 4c91b962
Problem Signature 04: PresentationCore
Problem Signature 05: 3.0.0.0
Problem Signature 06: 498d25f5
Problem Signature 07: 92c
Problem Signature 08: 1e
Problem Signature 09: System.ArgumentOutOfRange
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Thanks for any help, even if it is just pointing me in the right direction! I also don't know if this is the right section for this thread... :D

A- update usb driver/firmware if available.
B- reinstall canon camera utilities.
C- take out the memory card and use a card reader (usually better speeds too).

I have tried re-installing the program numerous times, but to no avail. I'm not sure what a card reader is... or how to update the usb driver/firmware (or what it is ;)

try repairing or updating .net workframe
Download: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer) - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details

Amazon.com: Kingston 19-in-1 USB 2.0 Flash Memory Card Reader FCR-HS219/1: Computers & Accessories
a card reader - it reads flash memory cards.

when you take a picture, the photo is stored on the memory card inside the camera.
http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/100HS/ZURBATT.JPG
it can be removed, replaced and upgraded.
if you travel, its a good idea to have a couple of them so you can keep shooting when one of them are full. just swap the full card with an empty card.

First of all removed the program of canon.Them insert the program cd which you get with your camera the install it then it will say to add your USB driver recognized your camera number.
I hope by ti way you can solve your computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom