cable type finepix z37

familyman01

Baseband Member
Read the owner's manual, scoured newegg, asked google, and I just need to get one single replacement transfer cable and nowhere can I find the name of the type of end that silly tiny rectangle is called so I can purchase on newegg. I need to use newegg because I also have some PC items I need next paycheck. I do not want a separate charger, I do not want the RCA cables, and that's all that online searches have given me besides generic cables without the type listed. It's not a mini and not a micro, however it's the same size, but came out probably before them. I know newegg has to stock this thing, I just need to know what it's called, my brain is going numb just scrolling through the hundreds of usb cables they stock.

Also, I have plenty of spare wall adapters, just need the silly cable. USB on one end, and whatever the heck on the other end. These are super common cameras, have no idea why it's so hard to find the name of the type of connector.

Fuji Finepix Z37 transfer / charging cable, please help me find out what this is and how to get it from newegg.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: oh my gosh, i was using too SPECIFIC search terms... facepalm... Instead of Finepix, or transfer cable, or fuji data cable, newegg, simply accepted Z37 and gave me a 4 dollar cord. I feel embarrassed for even typing this out now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom