Best Chrome Extension for Photo Editing and Manipulation

s0l0m0n

Baseband Member
I've been looking for something easy/photoshop-like to use at work to create/manipulate signs, posers, pictures, etc. I work at a dealership and would love to be able to touch-up some of the pictures we take, as well as do some marketing design of my own.

Any suggestions?

The unfortunate piece is that I do not have sufficiant rights to install software, hence the google chrome extension piece.

Thanks though!

PS, I own CS5.5, so this is merely to make small changes to .psd files. It is IMPERATIVE that I can edit .psd files in the extension.

If this is a work system, then you should contact your IT department to get some photo-editing software installed if it's required for your job.

If absolutely not possible, in the Gizmodo article I posted, there are a few web-based ones there that should be able to use PSD's.

You will never find a extenstion for a browser that is a photo manipulation and editing.

You have some that can do just basics, like add words. But no way will you ever find anything like a Photoshop extension. There is no way a browser could process such an extension.

So, since you say you dont have the rights, get the rights or get someone to install the proper tools. Trying to do it half way will only make you look more like a fool than asking for the rights to begin with.

can the OP access USB drives from the work PC? If so, is there a portable version of some photo apps already mentioned here?

Back
Top Bottom