Aliens Spotted By Hubble

Status
Not open for further replies.
The image is not an astroid. theres no way it can travel that fast, and look like a ship...

NASA said:
Like any other object in low-Earth orbit, a Space Shuttle must reach speeds of about 17,500 miles per hour (28,000 kilometers per hour) to remain in orbit. The exact speed depends on the Space Shuttle's orbital altitude, which normally ranges from 190 miles to 330 miles (304 kilometers to 528 kilometers) above sea level, depending on its mission.

:p 11,000 is pretty slow in space if you really think about it. There is no wind resistance for one thing...so no friction :\ then I'm sure there are many more factors involved

my bets are it's the people who built the pyramids coming back for them

:p 11,000 is pretty slow in space if you really think about it. There is no wind resistance for one thing...so no friction :\ then I'm sure there are many more factors involved

my bets are it's the people who built the pyramids coming back for them

Why would they want the pyramids?

because they built them and are coming back for them? maybe they couldn't fit them all into the trunk so they had to make 2 trips?

That is not an asteroid, it is a comet like object that is near our systems asteroid belt. I already seen this on google news a few days ago though/.

^use your brain? why would an alien race that is capable of interstellar travel want to build pyramids, or want them in general? I think your one of them.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom