[WOW] Scroll of Ressurection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
If any one is thinking about getting back into WoW again, then a current player can cast Scroll Of Resurrection

This is a chance to invite your friends who have left World of Warcraft back to the game -- and earn a FREE month of game time in the process! You can send a friend an invitation to try The Burning Crusade for 10 Days FREE, and if that trial leads to your friend re-subscribing for at least one full month, then you'll receive a month FREE as a result.

Note: You may only send a Scroll of Resurrection to World of Warcraft accounts that have NOT been upgraded to Wrath of the Lich King.

Personally I am surpised that Blizzard is trying to do this.

BTW, don't send me any invites as I have made my peace with WoW and I am not going back.

eh i think they've always done this :\

and if you read the end of it the person can't have the newest expansion or the free month thing doesn't work :\

i guess it could have it's uses if the situation was perfect

Kinda like a heroin addict offering their buddy who kicked the habit a hit.

Friends don't let friends quite WoW ;)

God! it's addictive. I was playing for 6 hrs with my Pala on Sunday. I remember myself going out, party, coffee etc and yesterday I stayed in to PLAY. OMG.
PS: BTW you can meet lots of guys in there.

According to xfire, I have 37 hours on the game. A friend of mine convinced me to buy it, and I quit before my first free month was even up.

I always say "Once you play WoW, you never leave".

It's held true to all my friends, including myself.

I think the only way a gaming addict (like myself) leaves a game they are addicted to is if he/she is leaving it for another.

My game sequence:

Tanarus->Half-Life/CS/Dod->FFXI->Half-Life->Guild Wars->Rappelz->. . . .what will the next game addiction be I wonder.

Yeah, they've had this feature for as long as I can remember.

Too bad each account can only be resurrected once though, IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom