WoW and my friends...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mhurkrothe

Solid State Member
I have a few real life friends (whom I also gather up with once weekly for dnd sessions) that play WoW and refuse to switch or even try another MMORPG with me for various reasons (according to them)

One of them said he doesn't want to because he doesn't want to have to invest more time in a different MMORPG only to find out that he might not like it.

Another one said, and I quote, "NUUUUUUUU WOW PWNZ EVERYTHING ELSE!!!!"

Another one said that she doesn't have enough money to pay for another P2P MMO and refuses to play any F2P MMO because they're all cash shop dependant anyway.

In my opinion Alex and Katie are the only ones that have a valid excuse (the first and third ones) whereas Dizzy (yes that's his name, weirdest name I've heard of but that is in fact his name) has no valid excuse other than chronic WoW fanboi syndrome

My best advice; don't delete Dizzy's acc lest you find yourself on the receiving end of a knife :p

I managed to get some of the hard core WoW playiers to try out Aion. Main reason is that they were just getting bored with WoW as they "Been There, Quested That" a few dozen times and they just want a break or try some thing different.

Like the big question I have is this... how do you know if some thing is going to suck unless you try it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom