WoW lagging? System to old??

ckop11

In Runtime
I just started up again. Last time I played (when MoP came out) my specs were the same except no ssd/4gb ram/n was using hd4850 oced to the max. Didnt notice much lag at all.. but was usually in lower populated areas lvling.

So i started about a month ago and have few capped players now. I see a lot of lag with my system (in my sig) I even set everything to low n still get a split sec pause every 30sec or every minute or 2, this happens a lot more when say I'm in ashran. But it still happens sometimes when I'm in the middle of no where or running around or when I hit escape to check settings or something like that then go back. Or hit up a npc

I have v sync on.. my avg fps is like 48-58 but my min fps is 2-3. That's the same for like ashran or just middle of no where.

Is my cpu n mobo bottlenecking me that much? I'm hardwired at 50 mbps give or take says ookla.

I havnt done a fresh download in years.. just dl exps n done the check for problems or whatever thing.

Around 30 - 40 latency for realm n game

Any ideas?

Oh I did last time I was posting. I'll put it up once I get a chance, on my phone now idk if I can from it but

Phenom x4 3.5
Asus M4A89td pro
8gb
Ssd
Gtx970

Is it the 955BE? Shouldn't be giving you issue but if hardware would be the problem that would be it. Use MSI Afterburner OSD to show CPU usage in game.

It's x3 with core unlocked n over clocked

Never seen it go over 70% that's why I'm so frustrated. I might try reinstalling everything. But i kinda hate doing that as its a huge chuck of my monthly data use. Will try that n if that doesn't help i honestly have no idea.

Back
Top Bottom